Softsols Hospital Management System is a customizable, comprehensive, and integrated Hospital Management System designed to manage all hospital operations. The ideal client base for Softsols Hospital Management System is Healthcare facilities, multi-specialty clinics, and medical practitioners. Multi-Location functionality allows your hospitals, satellite clinics, and medical stores to be interconnected. Traditional approaches encompass paper-based information processing as well as resident work position and mobile data acquisition and presentation. The customizable alert software sends the text, IM, and email reminders and improves the quality of patient care. This hospital management software helps you to be aware of revenue streams, patient records, and other critical metrics in real-time at your fingertips. It allows electronic sharing of patient records with other providers and medical applications and manages the overall health of patients such as patients and providers can see lab results and history online, securely chat with providers, schedule the next appointment. Our EHR Software is user-friendly and with no error that is usually associated with handwriting. Pulling up server or cloud information is now quickly done with new technological computer systems, yielding optimal performance. Patients can find doctors and book online appointments based on specialty, rating, fees, and availability. Organizing doctor schedules, collating patient notes, and handling payment is effortless. Doctors and Patients can check the calendar on mobile phones and live less chaotic lives. Hospital Management System Software is available for on-premise and on-cloud installations. We developed Softsols Hospital Systems – Hospital Management Information System based on the best practices around the world.
CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org or Call/WhatsApp at 0301-2712507 for details and demo
Modules of Softsols Hospital Systems
- Patient Registration module of our hospital management system is designed to manage vital information for the patient information chart, which marks the outset of demographics capture. It encompasses the patient’s name, address and contact information, birth date, employer, and insurance information.
- Unique patient ID for tracking visits
- Automatically verifies patients’ benefits eligibility using secured electronic data interchange
- Sends updates through SMS text messages or emails to reduce no-shows.
Appointment & Scheduling
- The Appointment & Scheduling module of our hospital management system is designed to manage the effective scheduling of appointments of patients for the doctors, laboratory, and radiology services.
- Quick and effective patient scheduling
- Online and offline appointment availability
- Patients and staff can check appointment status
- Sends updates through SMS text messages or emails to reduce no-shows.
- Outpatient Management module of our hospital management system is designed to manage everything related to Outpatient activities.
- Straightforward Patient Billing / Insurance Claims and Collection
- Organized services, e.g., Consulting Services, Procedures, Medicines, X-Ray, Labs, MRI, etc.
- Manage invoice, payment due, and advance payment
- SMS for patient notification, payment, next vaccine dose
- Generates various reports and analytics to provide the insights to operations
- Inpatient Management module of hospital management system is designed to manage all Inpatient department needs. Patient Demographics along with the details of Admission, Room, Consultant, Surgeon, Diet, etc. and the Advance Payment made are entered into this EHR Software
- Unique admissions number generated for each patient
- Easily manage admissions, discharges, and transfers
- Quickly search for and allocate a bed, ward, and room by availability or cost
- Ensures correct discharge process is followed
- Generates comprehensive discharge summary
- Records and generates related documents, e.g., consent forms for electronic signature
- Forms that require patient signature are in regional language and English
- Billing of all Inpatient and outpatient consultancy and services with details of Patient Information, Services provided daily like Room rent, Operation, Delivery, Oxygen & Other Gases, Consultation, Nursing Charges, Laboratory tests, X-ray, Ultrasound, Medicines, Procedures, etc.
- Paper-Based and Electronic Claim billing services to insurance companies
- Vital data for MIS reports
- Payment Overdue alerts for better revenue cycle management
- Patient Discharge summary stemmed from Hospital or a physician’s office, at the end of hospital admission or a series of treatments, and automatically generated after the discharge of the patient.
- Articulately reflect the patient’s chief complaint, findings, and diagnosis
- Records the kind of therapy administered and response
- List recommendations upon discharge in an easy to understand format
- Customizable and can include laboratory results Information
- Laboratory Management module of hospital management system is used by the pathology lab to record and disseminate the information regarding the tests performed
- Effectively manages patient medical tests, exam reports, commercial records and laboratory department activities
- Generates billing for both inpatients and outpatients
- Authorized personnel will finalize test reports, which can be printed, emailed, and accessible on portal and apps.
- Finalized reports can be visualized on the screen sent to the ward
- Lab reports available via patient portal enabling complete paperless solution
- SMS/Email sent to the patient when results are available
- Lab Machine integrated with our EHR Software.
- Wide variety of workflow modules
- Radiology Management module of hospital management system manages all radiology services provided by the hospital. As the radiology tests are booked at the reception desk, the request is automatically sent to the radiology department.
- Centralized reporting tool for CT, MRI, Ultrasound, X-ray, and PACS
- Completely compatible with all radiological imaging technologies
- Offers smart methodologies for interpretation
- Generates billing for inpatient and outpatient
- Authorized personnel finalizes test report, only finalized test reports can be printed
- Finalized reports can be visualized on screen, sent to the ward, sent via email
- Radiology reports available via patient portal enabling complete paperless solution
- SMS/Email sent to the patient when results are available
- Pharmacy Management module of hospital management system is used to manage multiple pharmacies. A complete pharmacy shop can be managed through this module. Additionally, it can be linked to the main billing. As the patient collects medicines from the pharmacy shop, their charges will automatically transfer to the patient’s billing.
- Oversee drug distribution, management of stock
- Receive prescriptions from consulting doctors; send dispensing unit down to a particular patient, without any need for manual intervention
- Arrangement of FIFO and LIFO dispensing methods
- Avoid incorrect distribution of medication
- Consultant Management module of hospital management system tracks consultant charges for outpatient and inpatient visits and procedures. Option for defining consultant charges based on the procedures/ department.
- Classifying visit of the patient as new / existing for that consultant
- Inventory Management module of hospital management system is used for inventory store management.
- Maintain Purchase order with due dates of delivery
- Maintain MRN and Issue slips
- Maintaining Stock, Reorder levels and show the appropriate warning.
- Bills can be adjusted against the payments made at other departments.
- Security Management module of hospital management system is used to manage software security.
- Role-based access configuration
- Medical Data module of hospital management system takes care of all the medical data of the patient. Patient’s intake, outtake, Medication, reading, etc.
- TPA (Panels) module manages Pre-admission activities. Forms for various TPAs can be customized.
- Reception Management module of hospital management system manages front desk reception activities. Status of any patient/doctor can be queried from this module, e.g., timing of consultant, residential address/patient room search.
- Web Portal manages web portal activities. The patient can check the schedule, book appointments, and chat securely with the doctors.
- MRD Management module keeps records of all patient data. Data Analytics module is integrated with it, so more in-depth analytics be performed.
- MIS Reports module provides vital and critical reports to the management. It has a Dashboard for various roles, e.g., CEOs, Clinical Managers, Billing, and Nurses.
Analytics & Dashboards
- Analytics & Dashboards module of hospital management system provides various dashboards for various roles, e.g., CEOs, Clinical Managers, Billing, and Nurses.
- Microsoft BI Platform is integrated with Softsols Hospital Management System to provide dashboards
- Automatically emails the report at scheduled date-time or a predefined frequency
Payroll & HR Management
- Payroll & HR Management module manages payroll and HR department.
- A complete salary can be computed through this module. This module interfaces with commercially available Time recording machines. All necessary formats can be generated through this module.
- Accounts Management module manages various financial accounts.
- Financial accounts for all purchases, expenses, payments can be entered in this module. Receipts can be directly imported from the Outpatient and Inpatient department.
- Android and iOS Mobile Application for Doctors and Patients.
- Nurse Station is available on Android and iOS Tablets
Finance & Accounting
- Softsols Hospital Systems can integrate with most commercially available Finance & Accounting software products.
- QuickBooks, Tally, SAP Integration available
Biometric Device Interface
- Softsols Hospital Management System Systems can interface with commercially available biometric devices.
Barcode Scanner Interface
- Softsols Hospital Management System can interface with commercially available barcode scanners.
- Patient Wristband uses barcode and QR code for identification.
QR Code Scanner Interface
- Softsols Hospital Management Systems can interface with commercially available QR code scanners.
- Patient Wristband uses barcode and QR code for identification
- Softsols Hospital Management System can interface with commercially available RFID scanners.
- Inventory stock can be managed by using these RFIDs
- Softsols Hospital Management System can integrate with commercially available Email Servers.
- Emails are sent at numerous configurable events as per the hospital’s business rules
- Softsols Hospital Management System can integrate with commercially available SMS Packages.
- SMS are sent at numerous configurable events as per the hospital’s business rules
Medical Laboratory Equipment Integration
- Softsols Hospital Management System can integrate with any medical laboratory equipment.
- Unidirectional and bidirectional interfaces
Web Camera Interface
- Softsols Hospital Management System can interface with any web cameras.
- Softsols Hospital Management System can integrate with any commercially available voice-to-text software like Dragon.
- Service Management module of manages the rate of services charged as per the hospital rules. It considers Night Charges, Emergency Charges, and other parameters while calculating the rate of services for the patient.
- Ambulance Management of manages the ambulance services provided by the hospital. It keeps track of the hospital and external vendors’ ambulances.
- Normal Care/Critical Care ambulance services
- Scheduling of Ambulance/Vehicles
- Driver’s and Accompanying Doctor’s Duty Roster
- Tariff Management
- Daily running statistics of ambulances
- Scheduling maintenance of the vehicles
- Managing emergency facilities provided in the ambulance
- Provision for communication facilities within the ambulance
Blood Bank Management
- Blood Bank Management module provides the platform for the critical functionalities of a Blood bank, encompassing a blood request process and the issuance and management of stock.
- It maintains records of blood collection and transfusion, donor, and recipient reactions.
- It maintains records of blood group availability at the diagnostic center.
- It generates various reports based on the following; Area wise, Stocks-Blood Groupwise, and expiry reports.
- Canteen Management module manages the canteen services provided by the hospital.
- Food Coupons functionality is available.
- Feedback Management module helps to gather patient’s feedback.
- Attendance management module helps to record the staff attendance
- This module can interface with biometric attendance machines to In-Out time can be recorded accurately and automatically.
- Dietary Management module of our hospital software manages the dietary needs of patients
- It offers assistance towards the hospital kitchen staff for meals served to inpatients within the confines of the dietician and doctor instruction, including the sale of food to Staff and Outpatients. The diet for the patient comes from the dietician and doctor’s recommendation.
- It helps in meal ordering and scheduling, and the changing of requests as per dietician directions.
- It helps to create a day-wise meal plan for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Patients can choose from a list of food item groups and that available in the kitchen. It encourages the use of recipes that comprised of food items or different recipes and their proportionate amounts, giving room for mentioning the process of preparation of the recipe.
- It empowers the dietitian to make a day-by-day meal plan that can be created for various patients for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in any given time frame–even the sale of food too to staff and Outpatient patients.
- Health Package module of our hospital software helps to bundle various surgeries, tests, and medications.
- Easier to promote hospital activities in different patient demographics.
- Nurse Station module of our hospital software engenders an enabling hospital environment, with task management efficiently handled.
- The patient gets health care through the development of a proper health care plan.
- The patient’s vital signs, admission and nursing assessments, and nursing notes are accessed. The nursing staff knows about the clinical details of the patient.
- The nursing staff can access clinical information from various disciplines to do care-planning. It also brings about holistic health plans with proper assessment and evaluations.
- Additionally, the legibility of electronically prescribed drugs is possible, eliminating the wrong medication prescribed to patients to a large extent.
Operation Theatre Management
- Operation Theatre Management module tracks all surgical operations. The entire requirement to embark on a successful surgery, like scheduling, managing the team, recording of surgery details, etc., is managed. By keeping records intact, surgery can be managed and prepared before it happens.
- It empowers the electronic consent of the patient or the relatives while keeping up the data on preoperative and postoperative as regards the patient’s condition.
- It is likewise outfitted with CPT codes for all procedures that have taken place in Operation Theater. Staff can reach for a comprehensive checklist that enables patient monitoring, Detailed preoperative assessment; Anesthesia details monitoring and recording, Multilingual consent forms, Inventory and stock management of the OT, and Sterilization schedules.
- Hospital Management System architecture supports multiple languages. The current version is available in English, French, Spanish, and Arabic.
Equipment Maintenance Management
- Equipment Maintenance Management module of our hospital software allows hospital equipment needs to run at an optimal level without any interruption.
- It encourages the scheduling of different kinds of maintenance possible for every machine. It gives an accurate prediction of spare parts used for service, alongside person-hours consumed for complete maintenance activity documentation, this module makes the process seamless.
- Preventive maintenance scheduling
- Creation of a checklist for all tasks needing attention during a time.
- It has Breakdown status viewing and analysis based on date, machine tracking under warranty, Machine breakdown slip, list of machine breakdown and analysis, and predefined maintenance checklist.
- Assets Management Module of hospital management system presents a complete physical and monetary record of every single Fixed Asset of the Hospital.
- Records of procurement, capitalization, revaluation, exchange, and transfer of assets are maintained.
- The calculation, recording, and reporting of depreciation of an asset, as indicated by the organization’s depreciation policy can be achieved via this module; it will likewise be incorporated with the Financial Accounts software.
- Items have unique identification and used for calculation of Depreciation, including year-wise Net Asset Value.