- Patient Registration module of our Practice Management System is designed to manage vital information for the patient information chart, which marks the outset of demographics capture. It encompasses the patient’s name, address and contact information, birth date, employer, and insurance information.
- Unique patient ID for tracking visits
- Automatically verifies patients’ benefits eligibility using secured electronic data interchange
- Sends updates through SMS text messages or emails to reduce no-shows.
Appointment & Scheduling
- This module of Clinic Management System facilitates effective scheduling of appointments of patients for the doctors, laboratory and radiology services.
- eClinic systems often include a calendaring or scheduling component that allows staff to create and track upcoming patient visits. Software is often differentiated by whether it allows double-booking, or whether it uses a scheduling or a booking model. Schedules are often color-coded to allow healthcare providers (i.e. doctors, nurses, assistants) to easily identify blocks of time or sets of patients.
- Quick and effective patient scheduling
- Online and offline appointment availability
- Patients and staff can check appointment status
- Sends updates through SMS text message or email to reduce no-shows.
- All the details of Outpatient patients are managed in this module of Clinic Management System.
- Simple patient Billing / Collection
- Clearly organized services, e.g. Consulting Services, Procedures, Medicines, X-Ray, Labs, MRI etc.
- Manage invoice, payment due, and advance payment
- SMS for patient notification, payment, next vaccine dose
- Generates reports easily, daily, monthly, yearly or by date
- This integrated module of our Clinic Management System is used by the pathology lab to record and disseminate the information regarding the tests performed
- Effectively manages patient medical tests, exam reports, commercial records and laboratory department activities
- Generates billing for both inpatients and outpatients
- Authorized personnel will finalize test report, only finalized test reports can be printed
- Finalized reports can be visualized on screen sent to the ward
- Lab reports available via patient portal enabling complete paperless solution
- SMS/Email sent to patient when results are available
- Lab Machine integrated with our Practice Management Software eClinic Systems
- Wide variety of workflow modules
- This integrated module of Clinic Management System is used by the radiology department
- As the radiology tests are booked at reception desk, request is automatically sent to the radiology department.
- Centralized reporting tool for CT, MRI, Ultrasound, X-ray and PACS
- Completely compatible with all radiological imaging technologies
- Offers smart methodologies for interpretation
- Generates billing for inpatient and outpatient
- Authorized personnel finalizes test report, only finalized test reports can be printed
- Finalized reports can be visualized on screen, sent to the ward, sent via email
- Radiology reports available via patient portal enabling complete paperless solution
- SMS/Email sent to patient when results are available
- Complete pharmacy shop can be managed through this module of Clinic Management System. Additionally it can be linked to main billing. As patient collects medicines from pharmacy shop their charges will automatically transfer to patient billing.
- Oversee drug distribution, management of stock
- Receive prescriptions from consulting doctors; send dispensing unit down to a particular patient, without any need for manual intervention
- Arrangement of FIFO and LIFO dispensing methods
- Avoid incorrect distribution of medication
- Patient Discharge summary stemmed from Clinic or a physician’s office, at the end of a series of treatments and automatically generated after discharge of patient.
- Discharge Summary generated by our Practice Management System articulately reflect the patient’s chief complaint, findings, and diagnosis
- Records the kind of therapy administered and response
- List recommendations upon discharge in an easy to understand format
- Customizable and can include laboratory results Information
- This module of eClinic, our Practice Management System helps in tracking of consultant charges for outpatient and inpatient visits and procedures. Option for defining consultant charges based on the procedures/ department.
- Classifying visit of patient as new / existing for that consultant
- Security Management module of eClinic Systems, our Practice Management System is used to manage software security.
- Role-based access configuration
This module of Clinic Management System keeps history of all patients. Data analysis can be further done on any field Keeps track of the ICD numbers/Bed days per consultant and other MRD Records.
Payroll & HR Management
- Payroll & HR Management module of our Practice Management System manages payroll and HR department.
- A complete salary can be computed through this module of our Clinic Management System. This module interfaces with commercially available Time recording machines. All necessary formats can be generated through this module.
Financial accounts an all purchase, expenses, payments can be feeded in this module of Clinic Management System. Receipts can be directly imported from Outpatient department.
- Android and iOS Mobile Application for Doctors and Patients.
Finance & Accounting
- eClinic, our practice management system can integrate with most commercially available Finance & Accounting software products.
- QuickBooks, Tally, SAP Integration available
Biometric Device Interface
- eClinic our Practice Management System can interface with commercially available biometric devices.
Barcode Scanner Interface
- eClinic – Our Practice Management System can interface with commercially available barcode scanners.
- Patient Wristband uses barcode and QR code for identification.
QR Code Scanner Interface
- eClinic can interface with commercially available QR code scanners.
- Patient Wristband uses barcode and QR code for identification
- eClinic can interface with commercially available RFID scanners.
- Inventory stock can be managed by using these RFIDs
- eClinic – Our Practice Management System can integrate with commercially available Email Servers.
- Emails are sent at numerous configurable events as per the hospital’s business rules
- eClinic – Our Practice Management can integrate with commercially available SMS Packages.
- SMS are sent at numerous configurable events as per the hospital’s business rules
Web Camera Interface
- eClinic – Our Practice Management can interface with any web cameras.
- eClinic – Our Practice Management can integrate with any commercially available voice-to-text software like Dragon.
- Reception Management module manages front desk reception activities. Status of any patient/doctor can be queried from this module, e.g., timing of consultant, residential address/patient room search.
Almost invariably, the process of running a medical practice requires some introspection, and Practice Management System, eClinic Systems contains reporting capabilities to allow users to extract detailed data on financial performance and patient financial histories. Our Practice Management System, eClinic has both pre-setup reports as well as allow users to design their own, ad-hoc reports. In some cases, the reporting functionality of eCS interfaces with Decision support systems or has similar functionality built-in. MIS Reports module provides vital and critical reports to the management. It has a Dashboard for various roles, e.g., CEOs, Clinical Managers, Billing, and Nurses.
Claims & Statements
In cases where a patient did not have proper insurance, or where insurance coverage did not fully pay the charges, the eclinic will usually send out patient statements. eClinic Systems, our clinic management software often contains a way for a practice to print and mail their own statements (or other correspondence), and may even contain a way to interface to third-party patient statement printing companies.
Our Practice Management System, eClinic exports financial data to Finance ERP of your choice e.g. Tally, Oracle ERP, QuickBooks.
This module of Clinic Management System will take care of all medical data of patient. Patient’s intake , outtake, Medication, reading etc.
This module of Clinic Management System will take care of services provided by the medical clinic. Rate of services charged as per the clinic rules. It will consider panel , Night Charges , Emergency charges , Age of patient and other parameters while calculating the rate of services for a particular patient.
- Attendance management module helps to record the staff attendance
- This module can interface with biometric attendance machines to In-Out time can be recorded accurately and automatically.
- Health Package module helps to bundle various surgeries, tests, and medications.
- Easier to promote Clinic activities in different patient demographics.
- Feedback Management module of eClinic helps to gather patient’s feedback.
Analytics & Dashboards
- Analytics & Dashboards module provides various dashboards for various roles, e.g., CEOs, Clinical Managers, Billing, and Nurses.
- Microsoft BI Platform is integrated with eClinic to provide dashboards
- Automatically emails the report at scheduled date-time or a predefined frequency
- eClinic – Clinic Management System architecture supports multiple languages. The current version is available in English, French, Spanish, and Arabic.